Ginger is commonly used as a spice in foods which we to enrich with its special exotic flavor. However, this herb has incredibly powerful healing properties. This is why you need to add it into your lunch or dinner.
2. Soothes nausea cause by traveling.
3. Improves absorption of nutrients.
4. It acts as a preventive against colds and flu.
5. It soothes stomach related problems and pains.
6. It prevents colon cancer occurrence.
7. Soothes pains and inflammations.
8. It has soothing effects when it comes to dealing with respiratory infections.
9. It is used in the process of treating ovarian cancer.
10. It strengthens the immune system.
11. It is great ally for dealing with morning sickness.